Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet
Choose your product options below:
- Canadian goose down is the ultimate in luxury and is well known throughout the world as the very best goose down, with supreme insulation capabilities.
- 95% New White Canadian Goose Down & 5% New White Canadian Goose Feather.
Suitable for people suffering from house dust allergy.
- Soft sateen finish 100% luxury cotton casing, with a Jacquard dot design.
450 thread count. Satin rope piping. Box construction with small 25cm x 25cm boxes, keeps filling evenly distributed for enhanced insulation performance. Lovingly made in Ireland
- Natural duvets have the benefit of being both durable, resilient and naturally breathable, keeping you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- This sumptuous Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet will give you a truly ultra-luxurious perfect night’s sleep so that you will wake feeling totally rejuvenated each and every morning.
Our Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet is the ultimate in luxury bedding. It is one of the best duvets you can buy. Canadian goose down is considered the finest down in the world. And has supreme insulation capabilities.
Our natural Canadian Goose Down Duvet is durable and naturally breathable. It will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
The luxury down used in our Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet is far superior to synthetic fillings as an insulator. Canadian geese have larger down clusters. These larger clusters will create a greater loft and trap larger pockets of air. You will experience three times the warmth per ounce compared with synthetic materials.
The Canadian Goose Down Duvet contains 5% feather filling. These feather add a little bulk to your duvet. Our Canadian duvets are filled with less down by weight. Your duvet will feel much lighter and much warmer.
Canadian down has the marvellous ability to breathe. Your duvet will wick away moisture and perspiration whilst you are sleeping. This is not the case with non-natural synthetic fillings. You can shake your duvet, to fluff it up in the morning and your duvet will just bounce back.
Our Canadian Goose Down Duvet is encased in a luxurious, soft sateen finish 100% cotton. It has a beautiful Jacquard dot design. And finished with a premium satin rope piping.
The duvet is made up of a box construction with small 25cm x 25cm boxes. These boxes keep the filling evenly distributed at all times. And will eliminate cold spots. Your duvet will insulate you more effectively.
This is the ultimate Canadian Goose Down Duvet and ideal for a perfect night’s sleep.
Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet: Composition and Casing
Our Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet is filled with:
- 95% New White Canadian Goose Down
- 5% New Small White Canadian Goose Feather
- 100% Cotton soft sateen finish casing with Jacquard dot design
- 450 thread count
- Premium satin rope piping
- Box construction with small 25cm x 25cm boxes keeps filling evenly distributed
Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet: Quality Standards
Our Canadian Goose Down Duvet is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Suitable for people suffering from house dust allergy
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Quality assured and lovingly made in Ireland
Caring for your Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet
- All our natural-filled duvets are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine
- We would recommend you use a non-biological detergent
- We recommend professional laundering
Our Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet is breathable. And it will keep you at the optimum temperature all night. We spend one third of our lives sleeping. It’s important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. We all need long periods of sleep for our bodies to restore and rejuvenate. Our muscles will grow, repair tissue and synthesize hormones whilst we sleep.
We all need a good night’s sleep for a healthy existence. Sleep will help to protect you physically and mentally and will help to boost your quality of life. Our brains function more efficiently after a good night’s sleep. And we can face the challenges of the day ahead more effectively.
Your first step to achieving this goal is to indulge yourself and snuggle up to our warm, soft and ultra-luxurious Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet.
Why not complement your luxurious Deluxe Canadian Goose Down Duvet with a luxurious Deluxe Canadian Goose Feather and Down Pillow.
Caring for your Down, Feather & Down and Wool Duvet
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging you should activate (fluff up) your duvets by shaking the duvet for a few minutes. Full lofting of the down will usually occur within 24 hours. Your body warmth will enable it to loft even more.
- General Care
- Change the position of your duvet within the duvet cover with each duvet cover change.
- To keep fillings evenly dispersed to ensure there are no cold spots, duvets should be plumped up by shaking regularly.
- Duvets should be plumped up by shaking regularly.
- Regularly airing your duvet will keep it fresh.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our naturally-filled Down and Feather & Down duvets are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine.
- All our naturally-filled wool duvets are machine washable at 30°C in a large capacity machine.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your duvet is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Always store your freshly cleaned duvet in a breathable storage bag.
- You should not store your duvet in a plastic bag.
- After long periods of storage, you should shake your duvet to allow the duvet to re-loft to its original condition.
- Airing your bed in the morning is a good habit to get into.
- Keep your bed fresh by pulling back the duvet each morning to let your bed air before you make it. This allows the fibres to breathe and allows moisture to evaporate.
- Use this as a chance to shake out your duvet to redistribute and puff up the filling.
- Our duvets have a boxed construction, where the filling is held in each box allows an even distribution and prevents cold spots.
- Always shake your natural duvet from the side, and not the bottom, to prevent the filling from moving between boxes.
A good quality natural duvet is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your duvet
Which Tog is Best for You?
Feather and Down Duvets
Summer Duvet – (4.5 tog – 6 tog)
- You will be most comfortable with a lighter duvet in the summer.
- We recommend a 4.5 tog or 6 tog, depending on how hot you get at night and how warm your bedroom is.
- Duvet fill is an important factor in warm weather.
- Natural fill duvets work really well as they will help you regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture for a fresher night’s sleep.
Spring Duvet – (10.5 tog)
- If the weather is neither hot nor cold, go for a 10.5 mid-tog duvet.
- Although, if you get hot in bed you may find a 4.5 tog – 6 tog duvet more comfortable.
Autumn Duvet – (10.5 tog)
- If the weather is neither hot nor cold, go for a 10.5 tog duvet. Because it can be difficult to judge the weather at this time of year, a duvet that helps with temperature regulation can be a dream come true.
- We would recommend a 10.5 tog duvet, although if you get hot in bed you may find a 4.5 tog or 6 tog more comfortable.
Winter Duvet – (13.5 tog)
- Choose a higher tog for winter months.
- Depending on how much you feel the cold and how chilly your home is, we would recommend a 13.5 tog duvet.
This is because wool fibres are self-regulating when it comes to insulation.
- Summer Lightweight (300gsm*) tog equivalent 4-7 tog
- Spring/Autumn Medium weight (600gsm*) tog equivalent 8-14 tog
- Winter Lightweight and Medium weight (900gsm*) fastened together
(gsm* – grams of wool per square metre)