Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow
- Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow (50cm x 75cm)
- If you are looking for the ultimate in ultra-luxury, then our soft and silky Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is the perfect one for you. Canadian goose down is well known throughout the world as the very best goose down, with premium insulation properties, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Our Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow comprises, 95% New White Canadian Goose Down & 5% New White Canadian Goose Feather. It is encased in a soft sateen finish 100% luxury cotton casing, with a Jacquard dot design. 450 thread count. Premium satin rope piping. Lovingly made in Ireland.
- Our Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is naturally breathable, durable and resilient. Because of its resilience, you can shake your pillow, to fluff it up in the morning and your pillow will just bounce back. It is the ideal pillow for people suffering from house dust allergy.
- Did you know that neck pain, headaches and bad posture could simply be the result of poor pillow support, as well as a worn-out pillow, that has lost its loft and structure to support you whilst sleeping? A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment.
- If your pillow is 12 months old or older, it is probably full of dust mites and bacteria, which are major triggers for allergies, asthma and other health issues. Now is the time to change your pillow. Go back to nature with our luxurious Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow.
Our Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is the only pillow for you if you are looking for the ultimate in comfort and ultra-luxury. Your skin will love the feel of the super, silky soft sateen finish fabric. It has a Jacquard dot design for added luxury. Canadian goose down used in our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is considered the finest down in the world. It has supreme insulation capabilities.
Above all, our natural pillows have the benefit of being both durable and naturally breathable. Therefore they will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer. In addition, our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow will help to regulate your body temperature. This will help you achieve the optimum sleep environment.
The luxury down used in our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is far superior to synthetic fillings as an insulator. Canadian down also has the marvellous ability to breathe and wick away perspiration whilst you are sleeping, which is not the case with non-natural synthetic fillings. It draws moisture away, preventing you from feeling clammy at night and helping to prevent those dreaded night sweats. Therefore, the less you toss and turn, the deeper and more relaxing your sleep will be. Because of its resilience, you can shake your Canadian White Goose Down Pillow, to fluff it up in the morning and it will simply bounce back.
The high filling power or “loft” of the larger Canadian snow-white down clusters in our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow create a greater loft, trap larger pockets of air giving you a 5-star silky, sumptuous and luxurious pillow. The 5% feather filling in the Canadian White Goose Down Pillow adds a little bulk and support.
Our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow will give you soft support and is ideal for back, side or even tummy sleepers. If you are struggling to sleep, and keep readjusting your pillow, then your body is telling you that you are probably not correctly aligned. This could cause muscle and joint strain as well as headaches. You should undoubtedly be considering changing your pillow. We should all listen to what our bodies are telling us. Rest assured that our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is the ideal pillow to help you achieve a much better quality of sleep so that you wake more refreshed and well rested.
Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow: Composition and Casing
Our Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is filled with:
- 95% New White Canadian Goose Down
- 5% New Small White Canadian Goose Feather
- 100% Cotton soft sateen finish casing with Jacquard dot design
- 450 thread count
- Premium satin rope piping
- Support – Soft
Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow: Quality Standards
Our Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Suitable for people suffering from house dust allergy
- Quality assured and lovingly made in Ireland
Caring for your Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow
- All our natural-filled pillows are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine
- We would recommend you use a non-biological detergent
- We recommend professional laundering
Our naturally breathable Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow will keep you at the optimum temperature all night. We spend one third of our lives sleeping, so it is important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. Our bodies all require long periods of sleep in order to restore and rejuvenate, to grow muscle, repair tissue and synthesize hormones. A good night’s sleep is essential for a healthy existence, protecting you physically and mentally as well as boosting your quality of life. We all need good quality sleep to help our brains function properly so that we can face the challenges of the day ahead.
Your first step to improving your quality of sleep is to indulge yourself. Snuggle up and rest your weary head on our soft and ultra-luxurious Deluxe Canadian Goose Feather and Down Pillow.
Why not complement your luxurious Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow with a luxurious Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Duvet.
Caring for your Down, Feather & Down and Wool Pillow
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging, you should give your pillow a few good shakes from end to end and side to side for a few minutes.
- We recommend you use a natural pillow protector and wash it frequently (once a week would be advisable) in hot water. This cover will help to protect the natural materials from your body oils, perspiration and other soils which will help to extend the useful life of your pillow.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our naturally-filled Down and Feather & Down Pillows are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine.
- All our wool pillows are machine washable at 30°C (wool cycle) in a large capacity machine.
- Extra care should be taken if you wash your wool pillow as a whole.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your pillow is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Natural fillings require gentle care to maximise their longevity.
- Always store your freshly cleaned pillow in a breathable storage bag.
- You should not store your pillow in a plastic bag.
A good quality pillow is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your pillow
Did You Know?
- Your head weighs 4.5 – 5.5 kilos (10-12lb)?
- Your neck contains 7 of the spine’s 33 vertebrae?
- If you have neck pain, a stiff neck, suffer from headaches then this may be as a result of poor pillow support whilst sleeping.
- Poor pillow support can also cause narrowing of the air pipe, resulting in obstructed breathing, and sometimes snoring, which can hinder sleep.
And ……. can often cause arguments!
- If the height of the pillow is too high or low when sleeping, your neck is bent abnormally out of alignment, causing muscle and joint strain. You can even wake with headaches.
- A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment whilst sleeping.
- The human neck curves slightly forward (to sustain the weight of the head when upright), and it is very important to maintain this curve when in a resting position.
- No matter what position you lie in, the pillow should be under your head, but not your shoulders, and should be a thickness that allows your head to be in a normal position.
- A pillow that is too soft will allow the head to flop, curving the neck.
- A pillow that is too hard will give you a crick in the neck.
- It is preferable to sleep on your back and on your side.
- If possible, avoid sleeping on your tummy as this puts a lot of strain on your neck as your neck is permanently twisted throughout the night.
- A naturally filled (feather and down and wool) breathable pillow is the perfect choice. These natural materials help regulate your body and keep it at the optimum temperature whilst you sleep.
- Pillows affect your sleeping posture, so it is important to have a good quality pillow.
- It is recommended that you change your pillow every 1 – 2 years (depending on how it has been maintained) for a healthy sleeping environment.
- It is time to change your pillow if:
- You have any of the above issues.
- The internal supportive materials have broken down.
- When your pillow has lost its loft (height).
- When your pillow becomes lumpy.
- When your pillow becomes discoloured.
- Your pillow is old and unwashed.
- Old and unwashed pillows could also contain as much as 10% of its weight in skin scale mould, dead and living dust mites and their allergen laden droppings!
- If that’s not what you want to cuddle up to at night, then
It’s definitely time to change your pillow!