Hästens Eala Pillow
Choose your product options below:
- Hastens Eala Pillow (available in 5 sizes)
- This Premium pillow is both very comfortable and extremely supportive
- Filled with the finest European Duck Down, this super soft fluffy pillow will provide you with a wonderful sleep experience.
- Our Hastens Eala Pillow comprises, 80% European Duck Down & 20% Duck Feather.
- The casing is 100% luxury breathable cotton
- Hästens pillows are naturally breathable, durable and resilient. Because of its resilience, you can shake your pillow, to fluff it up in the morning and your pillow will just bounce back. It is the ideal pillow for people suffering from house dust allergy.
Did you know that neck pain, headaches and bad posture could simply be the result of poor pillow support, as well as a worn-out pillow, that has lost its loft and structure to support you whilst sleeping? A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment.
- If your pillow is 12 months old or older, it is probably full of dust mites and bacteria, which are major triggers for allergies, asthma and other health issues. Now is the time to change your pillow. Go back to nature with our luxurious range of pillows.
- Pillowcases are not included.
- When and How to choose a new Pillow …..
Hästens Eala Pillow
The Hästens Eala Pillow is one of the Premium pillows in the Hästens range. It is extremely comfortable and supportive. Duck down has amazing insulation properties.
All our natural pillows have the benefit of being both durable and also naturally breathable. Therefore, they will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer. In addition, our Hästens Eala Pillow will help to regulate your body temperature in order that you achieve the optimum sleep environment.
Down is far superior to synthetic pillow fillings as an insulator. Down also has the marvellous ability to breathe. Furthermore, it can wick away perspiration whilst you are sleeping. In contrast, this is not the case with non-natural synthetic fillings because they do not breathe. Even more importantly, it draws moisture away, preventing you from feeling clammy at night and helping to prevent those dreaded night sweats. Therefore, the less you toss and turn, the deeper and more relaxing your sleep will be. Because of its resilience, you can shake your Duck Down Pillow, to fluff it up in the morning and so it will simply bounce back.
Our Hästens Eala Pillow will give you soft support and is ideal for back, side or even tummy sleepers. If you are struggling to sleep, and keep readjusting your pillow, then maybe it’s because your body is telling you something. Your body is probably not correctly aligned. This could cause muscle and joint strain and also headaches. You should undoubtedly be considering changing your pillow. We should all listen to what our bodies are telling us. Rest assured that our Eala Pillow will enhance your quality of sleep and help you to feel rejuvenated and well rested in the morning.
Hästens Eala Pillow: Composition and Casing
Our Hästens Eala Pillow filling:
- 80% European Duck Down
- 20% Duck Feathers
- 100% Soft, Breathable Cotton
Hästens Eala Pillow: Quality Standards
Our Hästens Eala Pillow is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Suitable for persons suffering from house dust allergy
- Quality assured
Caring for your Hästens Eala Pillow
- All our pillows are filled with the finest natural materials
- We recommend professional laundering
Our naturally breathable Hästens Eala Pillow will keep you at the optimum temperature all night. We spend one third of our lives sleeping. Therefore it’s so important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. Furthermore, our bodies all require long periods of sleep in order to restore and rejuvenate. Most noteworthy, while we sleep we grow muscle, repair tissue and synthesise hormones. A good night’s sleep is essential for a healthy existence. It protects you physically and mentally and most of all will boost your quality of life. Finally, we all need good quality sleep since it will help our brains function properly so that we can face the challenges of the day ahead.
In conclusion, don’t you think you deserve a treat at the end of the day? Most of all you want to improve your quality of sleep and indulge yourself. Snuggle up with this beautifully plump and luxuriously comfortable Hästens Eala Pillow.
Caring for your Down, Feather & Down and Wool Pillow
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging, you should give your pillow a few good shakes from end to end and side to side for a few minutes.
- We recommend you use a natural pillow protector and wash it frequently (once a week would be advisable) in hot water. This cover will help to protect the natural materials from your body oils, perspiration and other soils which will help to extend the useful life of your pillow.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our naturally-filled Down and Feather & Down Pillows are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine.
- All our wool pillows are machine washable at 30°C (wool cycle) in a large capacity machine.
- Extra care should be taken if you wash your wool pillow as a whole.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your pillow is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Natural fillings require gentle care to maximise their longevity.
- Always store your freshly cleaned pillow in a breathable storage bag.
- You should not store your pillow in a plastic bag.
A good quality pillow is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your pillow
Did You Know?
- Your head weighs 4.5 – 5.5 kilos (10-12lb)?
- Your neck contains 7 of the spine’s 33 vertebrae?
- If you have neck pain, a stiff neck, suffer from headaches then this may be as a result of poor pillow support whilst sleeping.
- Poor pillow support can also cause narrowing of the air pipe, resulting in obstructed breathing, and sometimes snoring, which can hinder sleep.
And ……. can often cause arguments!
- If the height of the pillow is too high or low when sleeping, your neck is bent abnormally out of alignment, causing muscle and joint strain. You can even wake with headaches.
- A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment whilst sleeping.
- The human neck curves slightly forward (to sustain the weight of the head when upright), and it is very important to maintain this curve when in a resting position.
- No matter what position you lie in, the pillow should be under your head, but not your shoulders, and should be a thickness that allows your head to be in a normal position.
- A pillow that is too soft will allow the head to flop, curving the neck.
- A pillow that is too hard will give you a crick in the neck.
- It is preferable to sleep on your back and on your side.
- If possible, avoid sleeping on your tummy as this puts a lot of strain on your neck as your neck is permanently twisted throughout the night.
- A naturally filled (feather and down and wool) breathable pillow is the perfect choice. These natural materials help regulate your body and keep it at the optimum temperature whilst you sleep.
- Pillows affect your sleeping posture, so it is important to have a good quality pillow.
- It is recommended that you change your pillow every 1 – 2 years (depending on how it has been maintained) for a healthy sleeping environment.
- It is time to change your pillow if:
- You have any of the above issues.
- The internal supportive materials have broken down.
- When your pillow has lost its loft (height).
- When your pillow becomes lumpy.
- When your pillow becomes discoloured.
- Your pillow is old and unwashed.
- Old and unwashed pillows could also contain as much as 10% of its weight in skin scale mould, dead and living dust mites and their allergen laden droppings!
- If that’s not what you want to cuddle up to at night, then
It’s definitely time to change your pillow!
(see table below)
FedEx or DHL
|Yes||3 – 5||Free of Charge||Monday – Friday|
|EUROPE||FedEx or DHL||Yes||5 – 10||From £10 – £30|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|REST OF THE WORLD||FedEx or DHL||Yes||10-15||From £10 – £45|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|Excluding Bank or Public Holidays|
Check Delivery by Product
|Rest of the World|
|Duvets - Silk||Free||£30||£45|
|Hästens Mattress Covers||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Therapeutic Pillows||Free||£20||£25|
|Silk Dressing Gowns||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Down Boots||Free||£10||£10|
|Hästens Wheat Pillow, Eye Pillow and Lavender Bag||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Eye Masks||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Lavender Bags||Free||£10||£10|
You may also be interested in...
Hästens Satin Pure Pillowcase£80.00 – £89.00 Select options
Egyptian Cotton Sateen 1000tc Pillowcase – Double Row Navy Cord (Belgrave Range)£48.00 – £60.00 Select options
Hästens Herlewing Pillow£181.00 – £248.00 Select options
Hästens Maranga Pillow£162.00 – £210.00 Select options
Deluxe Canadian White Goose Down Pillow£378.00 Add to basket
Hästens Pillow Protectors£33.00 – £43.00 Select options
Luxury Siberian White Goose Down Pillow£285.00 Add to basket