White Goose Down Pillow
- White Goose Down Pillow (50cm x 75cm)
- If you are looking for an affordable, excellent value for money pillow, then our White Goose Down Pillow is perfect for you. With a higher content of feathers, this classic pillow is heavier in weight than pillows with a higher down content.
- Our White Goose Down Pillow comprises, 85% New White European Goose Feather & 15% New White European Goose Down. 100% Cotton. 233 thread count and cotton piping. Lovingly made in Ireland.
- Made from natural materials, our White Goose Down pillow is breathable and will assist regulate your body temperature, helping to keep you warm during cold winter nights and cool in the summer. It is suitable for people suffering from house dust allergy.
- Did you know that neck pain, headaches and bad posture could simply be the result of poor pillow support as well as a worn-out pillow that has lost its loft and structure to support you whilst sleeping? A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment.
- If your pillow is 12 months old or older, it is probably full of dust mites and bacteria, which are major triggers for allergies, asthma and other health issues. Now is the time to change your pillow. Go back to nature with classic and affordable White Goose Down Pillow.
Our White Goose Down Pillow is the perfect choice if you are looking for an affordable, excellent value for money pillow. This beautifully comfortable pillow is filled with excellent quality European goose feathers and down and will give your head, neck and spine medium support. Our White Goose Down Pillow has a higher content of goose feathers which will give this classic pillow a heavier weight than those pillows with a higher down content. The feathers of the snow-white goose are bigger than that of a duck and therefore less filling is required to ensure your pillow is thermally efficient.
Made from natural materials, our White Goose Down Pillow has the benefit of being naturally breathable and will assist regulate your body temperature, keeping you warm in winter and cool in the summer. Our naturally filled pillow also has the ability to breathe and wick away perspiration and moisture from around your neck and head whilst you are sleeping, which is not the case with non-natural synthetic fillings.
Our White Goose Down Pillow is one of the best classic, everyday pillows money can buy. Are struggling to sleep? Do you keep readjusting your pillow? Then your body is probably not correctly aligned. This could cause muscle and joint strain as well as headaches. You should undoubtedly be considering changing your pillow. Rest assured that this White Goose Down Pillow will be ideal pillow to help you achieve the optimum sleep environment.
White Goose Down Pillow: Composition and Casing
Our White Goose Down Pillow is filling:
- 85% New White European Goose Feather
- 15% New White European Goose Down
- 100% Cotton casing
- 233 thread count
- Cotton piping
- Support – Medium
White Goose Down Pillow: Feather and Down Quality Standard
Our White Goose Down Pillow is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Suitable for persons suffering from house dust allergy
- Quality assured and lovingly made in Ireland
Caring for your White Goose Down Pillow
- All our natural-filled pillows are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine
- We would recommend you use a non-biological detergent
- We recommend professional laundering
Our naturally breathable White Goose Down Pillow will keep you at the optimum temperature all night.
We spend one third of our lives sleeping. Therefore it’s so important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. Furthermore, our bodies all require long periods of sleep in order to restore and rejuvenate. Most noteworthy, while we sleep we grow muscle, repair tissue and synthesise hormones. A good night’s sleep is essential for a healthy existence. It protects you physically and mentally and most of all will boost your quality of life.
Finally, we all need good quality sleep since it will help our brains function properly so that we can face the challenges of the day ahead.
Your first step to achieving this goal is to indulge yourself and snuggle up with our classic, quality yet affordable, warm and supportive White Goose Down Pillow.
Why not complement your luxurious White Goose Down Pillow with a luxurious White Goose Down Duvet. https://www.thenaturalbeddingcompany.com/shop/duvets/white-goose-down-duvet/
Caring for your Down, Feather & Down and Wool Pillow
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging, you should give your pillow a few good shakes from end to end and side to side for a few minutes.
- We recommend you use a natural pillow protector and wash it frequently (once a week would be advisable) in hot water. This cover will help to protect the natural materials from your body oils, perspiration and other soils which will help to extend the useful life of your pillow.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our naturally-filled Down and Feather & Down Pillows are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine.
- All our wool pillows are machine washable at 30°C (wool cycle) in a large capacity machine.
- Extra care should be taken if you wash your wool pillow as a whole.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your pillow is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Natural fillings require gentle care to maximise their longevity.
- Always store your freshly cleaned pillow in a breathable storage bag.
- You should not store your pillow in a plastic bag.
A good quality pillow is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your pillow
Did You Know?
- Your head weighs 4.5 – 5.5 kilos (10-12lb)?
- Your neck contains 7 of the spine’s 33 vertebrae?
- If you have neck pain, a stiff neck, suffer from headaches then this may be as a result of poor pillow support whilst sleeping.
- Poor pillow support can also cause narrowing of the air pipe, resulting in obstructed breathing, and sometimes snoring, which can hinder sleep.
And ……. can often cause arguments!
- If the height of the pillow is too high or low when sleeping, your neck is bent abnormally out of alignment, causing muscle and joint strain. You can even wake with headaches.
- A good pillow should hold your head, neck and spine in correct alignment whilst sleeping.
- The human neck curves slightly forward (to sustain the weight of the head when upright), and it is very important to maintain this curve when in a resting position.
- No matter what position you lie in, the pillow should be under your head, but not your shoulders, and should be a thickness that allows your head to be in a normal position.
- A pillow that is too soft will allow the head to flop, curving the neck.
- A pillow that is too hard will give you a crick in the neck.
- It is preferable to sleep on your back and on your side.
- If possible, avoid sleeping on your tummy as this puts a lot of strain on your neck as your neck is permanently twisted throughout the night.
- A naturally filled (feather and down and wool) breathable pillow is the perfect choice. These natural materials help regulate your body and keep it at the optimum temperature whilst you sleep.
- Pillows affect your sleeping posture, so it is important to have a good quality pillow.
- It is recommended that you change your pillow every 1 – 2 years (depending on how it has been maintained) for a healthy sleeping environment.
- It is time to change your pillow if:
- You have any of the above issues.
- The internal supportive materials have broken down.
- When your pillow has lost its loft (height).
- When your pillow becomes lumpy.
- When your pillow becomes discoloured.
- Your pillow is old and unwashed.
- Old and unwashed pillows could also contain as much as 10% of its weight in skin scale mould, dead and living dust mites and their allergen laden droppings!
- If that’s not what you want to cuddle up to at night, then
It’s definitely time to change your pillow!
(see table below)
FedEx or DHL
|Yes||3 – 5||Free of Charge||Monday – Friday|
|EUROPE||FedEx or DHL||Yes||5 – 10||From £10 – £30|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|REST OF THE WORLD||FedEx or DHL||Yes||10-15||From £10 – £45|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|Excluding Bank or Public Holidays|
Check Delivery by Product
|Rest of the World|
|Duvets - Silk||Free||£30||£45|
|Hästens Mattress Covers||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Therapeutic Pillows||Free||£20||£25|
|Silk Dressing Gowns||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Down Boots||Free||£10||£10|
|Hästens Wheat Pillow, Eye Pillow and Lavender Bag||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Eye Masks||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Lavender Bags||Free||£10||£10|