FREE UK SHIPPING
SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
0% INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hästens Mattress Topper
£795.00 – £3,080.00
- A Hästens Mattress Topper adds a touch of ultra-luxury to your bed.
- It adds a beautiful layer of comfort. You will feel like you are sleeping on a cloud.
- The Natural Materials in all our Mattress Toppers are breathable and will keep your body at the perfect temperature.
- We use only the finest Natural Materials (horsehair, cotton, wool, mohair).
- Your Hästens Mattress Topper will actively extend the life of your bed. At the same time protecting your bed mattress.
- Hästens Mattress Toppers are available with 3 different Natural fillings:
- BJX LUXURY Filled with several layers of cotton, wool, mohair and luxury horsehair of the highest quality. (7cm depth)
- BJ Filled with cotton, wool and soft, springy, flexible horsehair of excellent quality. (7cm depth)
Choose your product options below:
£ Spread the cost over 12 months with 0% Interest Free Finance when you spend £280 or more with only a 10% deposit.
A Hästens Mattress Topper is essential for a more hygienic, fresh and healthy sleep.
- Hästens Mattress Toppers are handcrafted in Sweden
- Hästens use only the finest Natural Materials (horsehair, cotton, wool, mohair)
- Natural materials breathe and therefore will help regulate your body temperature
- In addition it will help keep you warm in the winter and cool in summer
- A Mattress Topper will improve your comfort
- A mattress topper will protect your mattress and bed from soils and spillages
- This plays an integral part of the whole Hästens sleep experience
- The Hästens Mattress Topper was invented in the early 1900’s
Hästens Mattress Topper: A Healthier Way to Sleep
Hästens only use the best quality horsehair in their Mattress Toppers. In addition, Hästens has its horsehair tested by a number of independent European research institutes. The researchers found it completely free from allergens. So this means that it does not cause allergies. Horsehair is an organic material. Therefore it has natural antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-mite properties. Consequently you will sleep in a healthy, hygienic sleeping environment.
Hästens Mattress Topper: Superior Sleep Comfort
One night is all it takes to appreciate the feeling of a Hästens Mattress Topper. You will notice the comfort and softness. Hästens produce Mattress Toppers in various sizes, layering combinations and also colours. In order to maintain maximum comfort, you should change your top mattress every five to seven years. Additionally we would recommend you always use a cotton mattress protector to keep your mattress clean and fresh.
Hästens Mattress Topper: 2 Mattress Topper Models:
- BJX LUXURY – Is filled with several layers of cotton, wool, mohair and horsehair of the highest quality.
- BJ – Filled with cotton, wool and soft, springy, flexible horsehair of excellent quality.
All models use materials that breathe so you will sleep in a dry environment and at the right temperature.
Hästens Mattress Topper: 14 Fabric Colour Options Available
See the Options ……. Hästens Fabric Colours for Mattress Toppers
We offer these colour options herebelow online.
Please call us if you would like any of the other colour options. Tel: +44 (0) 1494 431200
Hästens Mattress Topper: Fabric Options Available Online
Caring for your Mattress Topper:
– Feather and Down & Wool Mattress Topper
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging you should shake your Mattress Topper for a few minutes. We recommend you allow it to air for 24hrs before use.
- General Care
- We recommend you protect your Mattress Topper with a natural mattress protector. If you do have any accidental spills then it is far easier to wash the mattress protector.
- We recommend you give your mattress topper a good shake once a week.
- We recommend you rotate your mattress topper once a week. This will allow the filling to redistribute and help it to bounce back.
- Allow your bed to air daily.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our Mattress Toppers are machine washable at 30°C in a large capacity machine. However, due to the size we would recommend professional laundering.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your Mattress Topper is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Always store your freshly cleaned Mattress Topper in a breathable storage bag. You should not store it in a plastic bag. After long periods of storage, you should shake your mattress topper to allow it to re-loft to its original condition.
- Airing your bed in the morning is a good habit to get into. Keep your bed fresh by pulling back the duvet each morning to let your bed air before you make it. This allows the fibres to breathe and allows moisture to evaporate. Use this as a chance to shake out your Mattress Topper to redistribute and puff up the filling.
– Hästens Mattress Topper
- Your Hästens Mattress Topper should not be washed, laundered or dry cleaned. It is made using the highest quality, 100% natural materials.
- Spot cleaning of stains (if required) can be done with a good textile cleaner or furniture foam.
- There is a small risk the cleaner could discolour the fabric or damage the natural minerals solution that makes the mattress topper fire retardant.
- Therefore we recommend you firstly test a small area on an unobtrusive section of the mattress topper.
- For ultimate protection we would highly recommend you protect your Hästens Mattress Topper with a Quilted Mattress Protector. https://www.thenaturalbeddingcompany.com/shop/mattress-toppers/mattress-protectors-coming-soon/
- Unpacking your Mattress Topper – Gently shake and stretch the mattress topper once you have unpacked it.
- This will help to return it to its proper shape following packaging and shipment.
- When you first open your mattress topper you may notice a slight scent from the natural materials.
- This is quite normal and will decrease over time.
- You can accelerate this process by airing your mattress topper for a while before putting it on your bed.
- You should air your mattress topper by simply removing the bed linen and allowing it to air.
- Turning and Rotating your Mattress Topper – For optimum use, turn and rotate your mattress topper every 6 – 12 weeks.
- This will ensure that a larger part of the sleeping surface is adjusting to your body and sleeping positions.
- Massaging your Mattress Topper – Periodic massages will help to retain the comfort of your mattress topper.
- You can do this by rolling the corners to the centre and then back again.
- Give it also a good shake from time to time.
A good quality Mattress Topper is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your Mattress Topper