White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Dual chamber – 7. 5cm in depth)
Choose your product options below:
- Sleeping on a cloud is the closest you will get with our superbly comfortable White Goose Down Mattress Topper. It will give you an additional comfort layer providing you with softness and support and will help relieve pressure points. It is an affordable, excellent value for money luxury you just cannot do without.
- Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper will increase the longevity of your bed mattress. A good quality natural mattress topper has a lifespan of between 5-7 years depending on the level of care. Synthetic mattress toppers do not last as long as they quickly lose support and can remain indented.
- Made from natural materials, our White Goose Down Mattress Topper is durable, resilient and breathable and will assist regulate your body temperature, helping to keep you warm during cold winter nights and cool in the summer. It will protect your bed mattress from body perspiration, bacteria and indentations/settlement issues which is essential for a more hygienic, fresh and healthy sleep environment
- Our Dual Chamber (7.5cm depth) White Goose and Down Mattress Topper consists of:
- Top chamber – 20% New White European Goose Feather – 80% New White European Goose Down
- Bottom chamber – 95% New White European Goose Feather – 5% New White European Goose Down
- 100% Cotton fabric 233 thread count and finished with cotton piping.
- Lovingly made in Ireland
- Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper will make any bed feel like an even better bed. You will feel like you are sleeping on a brand-new bed without having to spend thousands of pounds. Your quality of sleep will be more comfortable, and your sleep environment will be a healthier one so that you will wake feeling totally refreshed each and every morning.
Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Dual chamber -7. 5cm in depth) is the ideal choice if you are looking for an affordable . It is excellent value for money, yet superbly comfortable mattress topper. This additional cushioning layer will add softness and comfort and can help to relieve body pressure points. Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper can help those suffering with back pain by providing pressure-relieving cushioning in the hip and shoulder areas whilst still allowing enough support to ensure the body does not sag.
Our beautifully comfortable and warm mattress topper is filled with excellent quality European white goose down. The natural materials in our White Goose Down Mattress Topper is durable, resilient and breathable and will assist regulate your body temperature, helping to keep you warm during cold winter nights and cool in the summer.
This White Goose Down Mattress Topper will protect your bed mattress from body perspiration, bacteria and indentations/settlement issues which is essential for a more hygienic, fresh and healthy sleep environment. This is not the case with non-natural synthetic fillings. The anchor straps attached to the White Goose Down Mattress Topper will ensure it stays securely fastened to the bed.
Bed Mattresses, especially old and worn ones can harbour and be a breeding ground for lots of germs. Additionally, the bacteria from perspiration can settle into your bed mattress which is very unhealthy. A natural White Goose Down Mattress Topper can help to protect your bed mattress and reduce allergy and asthma symptoms often caused by breathing in mould and other harmful micro-organisms in bed.
A good quality natural mattress topper like this White Goose Down Mattress Topper has a lifespan of between 5-7 years depending on the level of care. Synthetic mattress toppers do not last as long, they quickly lose support and can remain indented.
The Sleep Council recommend you replace your bed mattress every 7-8 years. If for any reason this is not possible then the addition of a White Goose Down Mattress Topper would be the perfect solution to extend the life of your bed mattress. Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper will increase the longevity of your bed mattress.
White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Dual chamber – 7. 5cm in depth): Composition and Casing
Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper is filled with:
85% New White European Goose Feather
15% New White European Goose Down
100% Cotton casing
233 thread count
Anchor straps to fasten securely to the bed
Dual chamber – 7.5cm depth (we also have a single chamber 5cm option)
White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Dual chamber – 7. 5cm in depth): Feather and Down Quality Standard
Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Suitable for people suffering from house dust allergy
- Quality assured and lovingly made in Ireland
White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Dual chamber – 7. 5cm in depth): Caring for your Mattress Topper
- Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper is machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine
- Non-biological detergent is recommended
- Professional laundering is recommended
Our naturally breathable White Goose Down Mattress Topper will keep you at the optimum temperature all night. We spend one third of our lives sleeping, so it is important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. Our bodies all require long periods of sleep in order to restore and rejuvenate, to grow muscle, repair tissue and synthesize hormones.
A good night’s sleep is essential for a healthy existence, protecting you physically and mentally as well as boosting your quality of life. We all need good quality sleep to help our brains function properly so that we can face the challenges of the day ahead.
Our White Goose Down Mattress Topper will help you achieve a better quality of sleep, you will be more comfortable, and your sleep environment will be a healthier one so that you will wake feeling totally refreshed each and every morning.
Experience the ultimate comfort feel of sleeping on a cloud on our natural White Goose Down Mattress Topper and surround yourself with natural fibres which will make a good bed feel fantastic!
Also available – White Goose Down Mattress Topper (Single Chamber – 5cm depth)
Caring for your Mattress Topper:
– Feather and Down & Wool Mattress Topper
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging you should shake your Mattress Topper for a few minutes. We recommend you allow it to air for 24hrs before use.
- General Care
- We recommend you protect your Mattress Topper with a natural mattress protector. If you do have any accidental spills then it is far easier to wash the mattress protector.
- We recommend you give your mattress topper a good shake once a week.
- We recommend you rotate your mattress topper once a week. This will allow the filling to redistribute and help it to bounce back.
- Allow your bed to air daily.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our Mattress Toppers are machine washable at 30°C in a large capacity machine. However, due to the size we would recommend professional laundering.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your Mattress Topper is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Always store your freshly cleaned Mattress Topper in a breathable storage bag. You should not store it in a plastic bag. After long periods of storage, you should shake your mattress topper to allow it to re-loft to its original condition.
- Airing your bed in the morning is a good habit to get into. Keep your bed fresh by pulling back the duvet each morning to let your bed air before you make it. This allows the fibres to breathe and allows moisture to evaporate. Use this as a chance to shake out your Mattress Topper to redistribute and puff up the filling.
– Hästens Mattress Topper
- Your Hästens Mattress Topper should not be washed, laundered or dry cleaned. It is made using the highest quality, 100% natural materials.
- Spot cleaning of stains (if required) can be done with a good textile cleaner or furniture foam.
- There is a small risk the cleaner could discolour the fabric or damage the natural minerals solution that makes the mattress topper fire retardant.
- Therefore we recommend you firstly test a small area on an unobtrusive section of the mattress topper.
- For ultimate protection we would highly recommend you protect your Hästens Mattress Topper with a Quilted Mattress Protector.
- Unpacking your Mattress Topper – Gently shake and stretch the mattress topper once you have unpacked it.
- This will help to return it to its proper shape following packaging and shipment.
- When you first open your mattress topper you may notice a slight scent from the natural materials.
- This is quite normal and will decrease over time.
- You can accelerate this process by airing your mattress topper for a while before putting it on your bed.
- You should air your mattress topper by simply removing the bed linen and allowing it to air.
- Turning and Rotating your Mattress Topper – For optimum use, turn and rotate your mattress topper every 6 – 12 weeks.
- This will ensure that a larger part of the sleeping surface is adjusting to your body and sleeping positions.
- Massaging your Mattress Topper – Periodic massages will help to retain the comfort of your mattress topper.
- You can do this by rolling the corners to the centre and then back again.
- Give it also a good shake from time to time.
A good quality Mattress Topper is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your Mattress Topper
(see table below)
FedEx or DHL
|Yes||3 – 5||Free of Charge||Monday – Friday|
|EUROPE||FedEx or DHL||Yes||5 – 10||From £10 – £30|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|REST OF THE WORLD||FedEx or DHL||Yes||10-15||From £10 – £45|
(see table below)
|Monday – Friday|
|Excluding Bank or Public Holidays|
Check Delivery by Product
|Rest of the World|
|Duvets - Silk||Free||£30||£45|
|Hästens Mattress Covers||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Therapeutic Pillows||Free||£20||£25|
|Silk Dressing Gowns||Free||£20||£25|
|Hästens Down Boots||Free||£10||£10|
|Hästens Wheat Pillow, Eye Pillow and Lavender Bag||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Eye Masks||Free||£10||£10|
|Silk Lavender Bags||Free||£10||£10|