Terms And Conditions
Welcome to the Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) website Terms and Conditions for use. They do not affect your statutory rights. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall also govern all transactions on the website to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website and your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason, we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. We also recommend to all our customers to print and retain a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
Creating the Contract
- You place an order on the website by selecting an item and following the instructions.
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input error in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.After you have submitted your order you will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail from us.
- Please note that this e-mail is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order.
- We will authorise your debit or credit card payment.
- Once payment has been authorised, and we have determined the availability of stock we will arrange delivery of the goods to you.
- All prices and charges on this website are quoted in UK pounds. The price you pay for your order is that price which is displayed on the website. Prices include VAT and delivery costs to the UK and EU countries.
- We do not have any access to details which are provided by you to these banks and credit card companies.
- Our site uses SSL certificates to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
- Other Payment Options
Alternatively, you can pay by calling us on +44 (0)1494 431200 and we will process the transaction through a secure payment terminal.
Security and Clearing
- All credit and debit card payments that are made on our website are protected by a secure connection. This secure connection ensures that your credit and debit card information is encrypted prior to it being transferred to the bank for authorisation.
- As an additional security means, no credit or debit card details are stored once your order has been processed.
We will deliver the goods you have ordered to the address you give us for delivery.
- We aim to deliver your items within the time quoted on our website when you place your order. If circumstances change, we will contact you. If, however, it is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, then we cannot accept any liability for consequential loss.
- The delivery times quoted on the website are for delivery to postcodes which fall within our normal delivery areas. Should your postcode fall outside our normal delivery area, delivery times may vary. We will inform you of this when confirming acceptance of your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery.
- In the event of attempted delivery of an item by Royal Mail or courier, a calling card with be posted through the letterbox of your home if you are not in. It is your responsibility as the customer to make contact with the telephone number provided on this card to rearrange your delivery within the time stated on the calling card. Contact must be made at the earliest opportunity to avoid the parcel being returned to us unclaimed as this may result in re-delivery charges being applied to your order.
- Non-Receipt of Order
Claims of non-receipt of an order must be notified within 14 days of the recorded dispatch date. Please notify any non-delivery or late delivery by contacting us at email@example.com
Damaged or Defective Goods
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the goods you have ordered arrive undamaged and without defect.
- In the event of a faulty product you must notify us in writing by email within 48 hours of delivery. We will arrange a replacement. Please refer to our Returns Policy area.
Conformity of Goods
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
Data Protection and Privacy
Information you provide to us remains confidential. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and, secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. You specifically authorise us to transmit information to or to obtain information about you from third parties (including, but not limited to, your debit or credit card number), to authenticate your identity, to validate your debit or credit card and to authorise the transaction. You acknowledge that you consent to the processing of such information.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents (including images, designs, logos, text written and other material) of this Website is the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company). You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You may not copy, reproduce, change, modify, license, transmit or sell any material or content contained herein and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) is providing this Website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Website, or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Quinton Cavendish Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information on this Website. The information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Furthermore we do not accept liability for any damage to property or possessions, loss of earnings or physical injury which may arise in the use of our products or in the late delivery of our orders.
Quinton Cavendish Ltd (t/a The Natural Bedding Company) accepts no liability for any information or content contained in external third-party websites which link to or from this Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of these exclusions and limitations are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of employees and/or agents.