It’s Time to Replace your Duvet to Create a Healthier Environment for you and your Family.
How often should you replace your duvet? The ‘Sleep Council’ recommends that you replace your duvet every 5 years. This depends on the quality of your duvet. Inexpensive synthetic filled duvets will need replacing every 1 – 2 years. Is your duvet 5 years or over? We highly recommend that …
It’s time to replace your duvet
Most people think about replacing their mobile phones every 12 – 24 months. How often do you think It’s time to replace your duvet? Most importantly, your health and well-being should be a priority. Poor bedding could be the reason you are not sleeping well at night. This can affect your sleep pattern and be causing disturbed nights. Good quality natural bedding is extremely important. Most of all you want your bed to look nice and inviting with a pretty duvet and matching scatter pillows. It’s what is lurking under the pretty duvet that really matters for our health and well-being. You could be harbouring dust mites and bacteria.
It’s time to replace your duvet
- Is your Duvet 5 years or older? It’s time to replace your duvet. Your duvet is probably full of body oils, dead skin, dust mite infestations and bacteria. This can be a major trigger for allergies, asthma and other health issues. A duvet filled with only naturally breathable materials would be the perfect choice. Natural materials are durable, resilient and breathe.
- Why are millions of us Britons risking illness? In recent studies, an alarming figure of 82% of people did not know how often to replace their duvet. Some people actually admitted they couldn’t even remember how long they had been sleeping with the same duvet.
- Do you have Dust Mites lurking in your bedding? It’s time to replace your duvet. These annoying little creatures are invisible to the human eye. Dust mites live in bedding and all kinds of upholstered furniture. Research has shown that our beds are the place that dust mites prefer to live. Each dust mite can produce 20 droppings a day. It’s time to replace your duvet if you have any of the symptoms triggered by dust mites. Are you sneezing? Do you have eczema? Do you have an itchy throat or itchy or stuffy nose? If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s time to replace your duvet with a naturally breathable duvet.
It’s Time to Replace our Duvet
- Do you have cold spots? You can avoid cold spots forming in your duvet quite easily. A duvet with a box construction will help to keep the filling evenly distributed. This will cause your duvet to become flat with time. Your duvet will not be insulating you sufficiently. This is an indication that it’s time to replace your duvet. All our duvets have excellent insulation capabilities to suit all requirements. Our Canadian, Siberian and Hungarian down and feather collections are all renowned for their incredible insulation capabilities. https://www.thenaturalbeddingcompany.com/product-category/duvets/
- Does your duvet feel lumpy? Over time your duvet will have been collecting moisture and perspiration. Your duvet will not be performing as it should be. It will lack the ability to wick away the moisture and your duvet will become lumpy. It’s time to replace your duvet if this has happened. Your duvet has become the perfect breeding ground for those nasty dust mites and bacteria.
- Has your duvet lost its springiness? This means your duvet is unable to trap air to keep your body at a comfortable temperature through the night. This is confirmation that its time to replace your duvet. A duvet with a box construction will prevent the filling from clumping at the ends of the duvet. You will not have an even distribution of your filling. Down and feather duvets are better able to trap air to create loft and springiness.
- Why aren’t you sleeping? There are many reasons in our busy lives that can affect the way you sleep. Don’t let poor bedding be one of them. Scientists agree that we all require good quality sleep. They claim it is absolutely crucial for us to maintain good health and well-being. Studies suggest that not enough sleep can increase your risk of health issues. From stress, high blood glucose to major heart complications. Don’t be a victim of sleep deprivation! It’s time to replace your duvet.
It’s Time to Replace our Duvet – Let’s recap
- Is your duvet 5yrs or over?
- Could your duvet have dust mites?
- Are you sneezing, itching, stuffy nose or have eczema?
- Has your duvet lost it springiness?
- Does your duvet feel lumpy?
- Does your duvet have cold spots?
- Are you feeling too cold or too hot at night?
- Are you tossing and turning at night?
- Don’t be a victim of sleep deprivation?
Maybe your answer is ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions. It’s Time to Replace your Duvet.
The Natural Bedding Company believe in Natural Materials that breathe, Luxurious Comfort and Superior Quality. You spend a third of our lives sleeping. Don’t you deserve the best quality bedding. We have the perfect natural duvet for you. https://www.thenaturalbeddingcompany.com/product-category/duvets/