Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet
Choose your product options below:
- Our Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet is one of the most comfortable duvets in our ultra-luxury range of bedding. Siberian goose down has more loft due to the finest larger white clusters of Siberian goose down and is renowned for its remarkable insulation properties, helping to regulate your body temperature, keeping you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Our Siberian Goose Down Duvet comprises, 90% New White Siberian Goose Down & 10% New White Siberian Goose Feather. It is encased in a soft 100% luxury cotton casing. 330 thread count. It has a 2cm baffle and a classic satin piping. Box construction with small 30cm x 30cm boxes keeps filling evenly distributed for enhanced insulation performance. Lovingly made in Ireland.
- Our Siberian Goose Down Duvet has the benefit of being naturally breathable, durable and resilient. Because of its resilience, you can shake your duvet, to fluff it up in the morning and your duvet will just bounce back. It is the ideal duvet for people suffering from house dust allergy.
- If your duvet is 5 years old or more it is probably full of dust mites and bacteria, which are major triggers for allergies asthma and other health issues. Synthetic duvets will need replacing much sooner. Your duvet may have lost its springiness and is unable to trap air to keep your body at a comfortable temperature. This is confirmation that you need to replace your duvet.
- This luxuriously soft Siberian Goose Down Duvet will give you a truly wonderful night’s sleep in a healthy environment so that you will wake feeling totally rejuvenated each and every morning.
Our Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet is one of the super luxury duvets in our range of bedding. The silky soft feel of Siberian goose down is well known for its incredible insulation properties. The finest down from the Siberian goose has slightly larger snow-white clusters than most goose down products, and duck down. Thus giving a higher fill-power which produces a 5-star soft duvet. This ultra-luxury warm Siberian duvet will keep you warm without the weight, ensuring supreme insulation to give you the perfect sleep environment.
Our Siberian Goose Down Duvet is durable, resilient and naturally breathable. As a result, your duvet will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
Siberian down has the remarkable ability to breathe. Therefore your duvet will wick away perspiration and moisture whilst you are sleeping. On the contrary, non-natural synthetic fillings do not breathe.
Our Siberian Goose Down is far superior to synthetic duvets as an insulator. Siberian down gives approximately three times the warmth per ounce compared with synthetic materials. Synthetic fillings mat and clump together which will cause cold spots. In contrast, down has the ability to re-loft and mould to your body. Goose down expands to maximum loft and creates the ultimate insulating barrier between your body and the outside temperature that you are sleeping in. We use far less down by weight than other fillings. Therefore giving you a lighter, but warmer and luxury duvet. Because of its resilience, you can shake your duvet, to fluff it up in the morning and your duvet will just bounce back.
Our Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet is encased in a 100% luxury soft cotton casing and finished with a classic satin piping. It is produced with finer yarns for ultimate lightness and soft touch. This duvet benefits from a 2cm baffle wall and a box construction with small 30cm x 30cm boxes which keeps filling evenly distributed at all times and eliminates cold spots for an enhanced insulation performance.
This supremely comfortable and luxury duvet is your first step to a perfect night’s sleep.
Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet: Composition and Casing
Our Siberian Goose Down Duvet filling:
- 90% New White Siberian Goose Down
- 10% New Small White Siberian Goose Feather
- 100% Luxury soft cotton casing
- 330 thread count
- 2cm baffle wall
- Classic satin piping
- Box construction with small 30cm x 30cm boxes keeps filling evenly distributed
- Made with finer yarns for ultimate lightness and soft touch
Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet: Quality Standards
Our Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet is:
- Made to E.N. 12934
- Fillings are washed, sterilised and steam purified to E.N. 12935
- Oeko-Tex (Confidence in Textiles)
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Suitable for persons suffering from house dust allergy
- Quality assured and lovingly made in Ireland
Caring for your Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet
- All our natural-filled duvets are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine
- We would recommend you use a non-biological detergent
- We recommend professional laundering
In addition, our naturally breathable Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet will keep you at the optimum temperature all night. We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. It’s important to get the best quality night’s sleep you can. Our bodies all require long periods of sleep in order to restore and rejuvenate. We need sleep for our muscles to grow, repair tissue and synthesise hormones.
In conclusion, a good night’s sleep is essential for a healthy existence. Sleep will help to protect you physically and mentally. And also will boost your quality of life. We all need good quality sleep to help our brains function properly so that we can face the challenges of the day ahead.
Your first step to achieving this goal is to indulge yourself and snuggle up to our warm, soft and ultra-luxurious Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet.
Why not complement your luxurious Luxury Siberian Goose Down Duvet with a luxurious Siberian Goose Down Pillow.
Caring for your Down, Feather & Down and Wool Duvet
- Prior to use – Upon removal from your packaging you should activate (fluff up) your duvets by shaking the duvet for a few minutes. Full lofting of the down will usually occur within 24 hours. Your body warmth will enable it to loft even more.
- General Care
- Change the position of your duvet within the duvet cover with each duvet cover change.
- To keep fillings evenly dispersed to ensure there are no cold spots, duvets should be plumped up by shaking regularly.
- Duvets should be plumped up by shaking regularly.
- Regularly airing your duvet will keep it fresh.
- Always read the care label instructions prior to washing.
- All our naturally-filled Down and Feather & Down duvets are machine washable at 40°C in a large capacity machine.
- All our naturally-filled wool duvets are machine washable at 30°C in a large capacity machine.
- Non-biological detergent is recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure that your duvet is 100% dry before using to avoid clumping or ruining the filling.
- Professional laundering is recommended.
- Always store your freshly cleaned duvet in a breathable storage bag.
- You should not store your duvet in a plastic bag.
- After long periods of storage, you should shake your duvet to allow the duvet to re-loft to its original condition.
- Airing your bed in the morning is a good habit to get into.
- Keep your bed fresh by pulling back the duvet each morning to let your bed air before you make it. This allows the fibres to breathe and allows moisture to evaporate.
- Use this as a chance to shake out your duvet to redistribute and puff up the filling.
- Our duvets have a boxed construction, where the filling is held in each box allows an even distribution and prevents cold spots.
- Always shake your natural duvet from the side, and not the bottom, to prevent the filling from moving between boxes.
A good quality natural duvet is an investment
Be sure to do what you can to extend the life of your duvet
Which Tog is Best for You?
Feather and Down Duvets
Summer Duvet – (4.5 tog – 6 tog)
- You will be most comfortable with a lighter duvet in the summer.
- We recommend a 4.5 tog or 6 tog, depending on how hot you get at night and how warm your bedroom is.
- Duvet fill is an important factor in warm weather.
- Natural fill duvets work really well as they will help you regulate your body temperature and wick away moisture for a fresher night’s sleep.
Spring Duvet – (10.5 tog)
- If the weather is neither hot nor cold, go for a 10.5 mid-tog duvet.
- Although, if you get hot in bed you may find a 4.5 tog – 6 tog duvet more comfortable.
Autumn Duvet – (10.5 tog)
- If the weather is neither hot nor cold, go for a 10.5 tog duvet. Because it can be difficult to judge the weather at this time of year, a duvet that helps with temperature regulation can be a dream come true.
- We would recommend a 10.5 tog duvet, although if you get hot in bed you may find a 4.5 tog or 6 tog more comfortable.
Winter Duvet – (13.5 tog)
- Choose a higher tog for winter months.
- Depending on how much you feel the cold and how chilly your home is, we would recommend a 13.5 tog duvet.
This is because wool fibres are self-regulating when it comes to insulation.
- Summer Lightweight (300gsm*) tog equivalent 4-7 tog
- Spring/Autumn Medium weight (600gsm*) tog equivalent 8-14 tog
- Winter Lightweight and Medium weight (900gsm*) fastened together
(gsm* – grams of wool per square metre)